The ‘Plastics Circularity Multiplier’ group invites you to attend its three days online conference on the 14th - 15th - 16th of October 2020 between 10.00 - 12.30 CET. You can register to each session separately - free of charge - via the registration buttons below.
The event will bring together policy makers and representatives from industry who will communicate on a range of EU-funded innovations that aim of bringing plastic materials into the circular economy.
Learn how to create a cross cooperation between EU Projects and boost European Union efforts towards a circular economy for plastics.
Participation: Participation is free of charge. Registration required for each session separately, please follow the links below.
14 October 2020 10.00 - 12.30 CET
R&D investments and Chemical Recycling
- Presentation of the Plastics Circularity Multiplier Initiative
- R&D investments and Chemical Recycling
- Q/A – Moderator: Maurizio Crippa - Gr3n
15 October 2020 10.00 - 12.30 CET
Product design for recycling & Recycled plastics content in products
- Clustering activities in EU Projects - Keti Medarova - Bergstrom, Project Advisor at EASME
- Product design for recycling
- Recycled plastics content in products
- Q/A – Moderator: Bernard Merkx - EuPC
16 October 2020 10.00 - 12.30 CET
Collection and sorting of plastic waste & Monitoring of recycled plastics
- Keynote speech - Connecting the bins: why Plastics Circularity requires us to get off our respective islands - Kim Ragaert, Associate Professor at Ghent University
- Collection and sorting of plastic waste
- Monitoring of recycled plastics
- Q/A - Moderator: Marjan Ranogajec - EuPC
About the Plastics Circularity Multiplier Intitative
Twenty one innovation projects joined forces in 2019 to boost European Union efforts towards a circular economy for plastics. The newly formed group will pool resources and expertise to “multiply” key messages from the ecosystem of projects that receive funding from the EU’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
The initiative is managed by EuPC, as Communication and Dissemination leader of the DEMETO project, with the participation of other Horizon 2020 Projects in the field of plastics circularity:
CIRC-PACK, Circular Flooring, CREAToR, DECOAT, FiberEUse, HARMONI, iCAREPLAST, ISOPREP, MultiCycle, NONTOX, PlastiCircle, polynSPIRE, PolyCE, PUReSmart, REACT, REMADYL, REPAIR3D, SMARTFAN and TERMINUS.
Life project REPOLYUSE has also joined the initiative as guest participant.
For press release click here